PEIC is financially supported by member companies—including suppliers, manufacturers, researchers, and other stakeholders working to advance the U.S. power electronics industry. Membership dues provide necessary resources required to facilitate, market, and advance objectives. PEIC continually seeks to grow its diverse member base to support the advancement of the U.S. power electronics industry.
All PEIC members receive:
- Access to partnership opportunities with PEIC and its members
- The ability to participate in PEIC advocacy and workforce development initiatives
- Access to a wide range of resources, business, and funding opportunities
- Access to paid reports by PEIC and its members
- Discounted registration to PEIC events
For more information on PEIC membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org