The Power Electronics Industry Collaborative (PEIC) hosted the 2016 Annual Industry Summit at the J.W. Marriott in Washington, D.C. from April 25-‐26, 2016.
During the Summit, participants had the opportunity to convene with U.S. power electronics industry stakeholders and federal agencies in a collaborative workshop that will set national priorities to strengthen the domestic power electronics ecosystem.
Speakers for the Summit included:
- Robert Ivester, SiC Product Manager at General Electric; Mark Johnson, Ph.D., Director of the Advance Manufacturing Office in the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy at the U.S. Department of Energy
- John Muth, Deputy Director of the PowerAmerica Institute
- Jeffrey Slotnick, Commercialization & Sales Director for GE’s SiC Power Solutions business
- Isik Kizilyalli, Program Director, Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Fritz Kub, Head of the Power Electronics Branch, Electronic Science and Technology Division, U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
As a part of the summit, PEIC stakeholders also provided feedback on research findings from the PEIC AMTech project. To receive the PEIC newsletter, learn more about the AMTech project, or otherwise engage with the PEIC, email the PEIC at firstname.lastname@example.org.